Friday, February 21, 2014

Title: Escaping Destiny
Series: The Fae Chronicles, #3
Author: Amelia Hutchins
Rating: 4 Shooting Stars

I thought things couldn't get worse. I was wrong. I found out what I really wanted and was forced to give him up. Just as I found out who I really am, I was presented to the elusive Horde King as a gift. This was the mystical being I was hidden from for more than twenty years. Although Ryder promised to save me, I couldn't let him get near this creature, so I willingly (sort of) signed myself over to be his new plaything. Now in the Horde Realm, nothing is going remotely like I thought it would. My powers and emotions are on the fritz, and each day seems to bring surprises that I am not sure how to deal with. The Horde King thinks he has me exactly where he wants me. He thinks he has taken all of my options away. I still have choices. Embracing what destiny has planned for me, or escaping it

Escaping Destiny begins basically where the second book left off. Syn has been promised to the Horde King, and now she has to figure out what to do. But she ends up find out a whole lot more. Now she has to deal with the Horde King's harem... And his maybe fiance... And she's supposedly the top concubine... Syn doesn't know which way is up, and then there is all of this talk about her being able to help save Fairy... All of this and the fact that she is now Fae, Syn is just trying to keep it together. But she also has help in the form of old friends. 

 I'm not going to say much more about that because then I would just be giving too much away. I really did like this book. I thought it was really good. I sorta felt like it was a "rise and repeat" over certain things several times through out the book. But towards the end it got really really good! Now I'm super excited about the next book. And I really feel like Syn is a total badass now. She is super awesome!


by Whitney Martin 7:27 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%