Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Title: RAW
Author: Belle Aurora
Rating: 5 Shooting Stars



***Author Note: This is not a love story. This is a story of love gone wrong.***

 Growing up the way I did, you’d think I’d be more screwed up than what I actually am. Soon as I turned sixteen, I left that bump in the road I called home and took my chances on the street. Best decision I ever made. Now, at the age of twenty six, I’m educated, employed and damn good at my job. My friends have become my family. Like me, they know what it’s like to grow up unloved. But the saying is true. The world makes way for those who know where they are going. That’s me. I know where I’m going and I’ll get there eventually. On my own terms and at my own pace. But then there’s him. I feel his eyes on me. I see him hiding in plain sight. He watches me. He makes me feel. It’s unconventional. But it’s real. I’m sure you’re wondering how a person falls in love with their stalker. 

 So am I.

 This isn’t a story. 

 This is my life. 

 ***This book includes situations that some may find uncomfortable.

RAW begins with the Lexi knowing she's being followed. She's know for a long time know because she's seen the man, and felt his eyes on her during her day. The problem is this doesn't scare her. Actually she feels safe with him. But when she actually gets attacked by some stranger and her stalker shows up to "save" her. Things start to change. They join into some sort of weird relationship that neither one is really sure of! And as their feelings get involved things start to drastically change between them. 

 This book was dark, and very emotional. It wasn't at all what I thought it was going to be. I thought it was the type of book that would have my mind all messed up for days, but truly it wasn't like that at all. At least not for me anyways. It left me feeling anxious for the next book that's for sure. But I felt like the author did a wonderful job of explaining things, and feelings. I was able to actually feel each characters emotions and actually understand why they had them. That was spectacular to me. So I felt like I could just go along for the ride with the characters. And I completed loved both of the main characters. Twitch was the perfected hero in a crazy-stalker-hotguy- sort of way. And Lexi was also the perfect heroine as well. And these two created a beautiful romance. And I must say there better be a sequel with some semblance of an HEA.. Because if not this would be truly devastating! I mean seriously the ending was so sad it broke my heart. So now I'm super excited to read the next book(crosses fingers for a next book).



by Whitney Martin 9:28 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%