Friday, January 24, 2014

Title: Immune
Series: Rylee Adamson, #2
Author: Shannon Mayer
Rating: 3 Shooting Stars

“My name is Rylee, and I am a Tracker.”

 When children go missing, and the Humans have no leads, I’m the one they call. I am their last hope in bringing home the lost ones. I salvage what they cannot. 

 Underestimating demons is a bad idea, and it’s a mistake that may cost me not only my own life, but the life of a missing child. 

 If I can swallow my pride, and allow Agent O’Shea to help me find a way to deal with the demon, we might be able to save the child. 

 With this salvage, it’s a race against time, a test of trust, and a temptation that I'm doing my damnedest to ignore. If only swallowing my pride was that easy.

Immune (Rylee Adamson, #2)

Immune begins with Rylee having a new case to take on. Just when she's about go off looking for the child that is missing, agent O'Shea shows up. Rylee can't understand why he's even around now when he's sleeping with her friend Milly... Or is he? Well we just have to wait and see that's for sure. Along the way Rylee has to deal with more crap from Milly (Hate her, ugh) Then she apparently has been infected by a demon, and could actually die from it. So she has to go save some shamans, and the child... Rylee has a whole lot going on and agent O'Shea is sticking to her like glue even though she doesn't understand why. 

 I liked this one. But it just wasn't as good as the first one. I felt like it was also somewhat rushed. It ended very quickly, and it also sort of leaves us hanging the way it ended. So that makes me want to read the next one quickly. But I was a little bit disappointed with the whole Liam, and Rylee thing they had going on. I really wish Liam had "manned" up so to speak instead of what he actually did. Now I'm pissed at him. But over all I did enjoy the book. The characters are awesome, and the writing was wonderful as well.


by Whitney Martin 7:48 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%