Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Welcome everyone to the
Fallen Crest Public
Blog Tour Hosted by
Crazies R Us Book Blog!

Title: Fallen Crest Public
Series: Fallen Crest High, #3
Author: Tijan
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 12/30/2013
Rating: 4 Shooting Stars

Sam's first day at Fallen Crest Public doesn't go well. Some girls want to be her. Some girls want  to destroy her. And some just don't like her. 

All in  all, despite being protected by Mason and Logan,  it's still only the strong survive. Sam will not only  have to survive, she needs to learn how to conquer  too, but there's another battle growing. 

Things  are about to come to a disastrous end between the  towns, Roussou and Fallen Crest. Sam's other main  dilemma? Keeping Mason and Logan from getting  arrested or hospitalized. 

This is the third book in the Fallen Crest Series.  Fallen Crest High  Fallen Crest Family  Fallen Crest Public

Buy Links:

ARC from Author for blog tour

Fallen Crest Public begins with Sam starting her new school. But of course nothing is going according to plan. She knows this is Mason's last semester. And soon he will be in collage. So that leaves Sam with out him for a while. But not only that she has do deal with things with Mason soon to be changing, but the mean girls at school are after Sam. Especially the leader Kate who thinks Mason was once hers. But Sam has the help of Mason and Logan do deal with it... Or so they hope. 

 This book was good. I really enjoyed reading this one. And the author's writing style is awesome. I can really tell how much it has changed, and gotten better from the first book. I am a little frustrated with a few things. I felt really sad about what Mason did towards the end, but I also understood it. But what really frustrated me, and I have no idea if it is foreshadowing or not. But I'm getting the feeling that there may end up a love triangle, or Mason could cheat and/or leave Sam. This is just my own theory because of what happened in the end of the book. But I really hope that doesn't happen because if it does I'm not sure I can continue to read the series. Again this is just me guessing, and I really hope it doesn't happen. Anyways I did like this book, and I thought it was good. I just sort of miss the Sam from Fallen Crest High. She wasn't afraid of anyone, or what anyone said about her.. This one she seemed to rely on others to help her. But I did love the fact we got to read Mason's point of view in this one that was amazing! Now I'm looking forward to the next one, even though I'm a little bit scared of what's going to happen!

Excerpt
Kate’s sneer turned into a snarl. “You think you’re funny?"  

One of the three added, “Maybe she’s taking lessons from Logan."  
Another snorted. “Probably. She needs all the lessons she can get."

  My smile had stretched from ear to ear now. It  was genuine, too. “Is this another warning from you? I thought you moved past the cliché insults  and name calling. Oh wait. You said lessons. Yes,  that’s referencing that I’m dumb. That’s another  cliché insult.” With my hand in the air, I lifted a  finger with each point. “I’m ugly. I’m dumb. I have  too much sex. Those are the three main ones most  simpletons use to insult others. The clothes and  the mannequin gave me hope. I thought you were  starting to progress, but then I heard that you’ve  already done that before. It’s recycled material.  You guys need to find new stuff. You know what  they say about comedians?” At their blank faces, I  nodded. “What I expected. If they use old material,  the act is boring. People move on. If you’re going to  keep drawing fresh fear from everyone, you need  new stuff.”
 I stood and patted Kate’s head. “You can do it, I believe in you." 

 Logan stood by the door and held it open. Mason  came in behind him. Both found me immediately.  I wondered who had notified them, but then Kate  grabbed my arm. She twisted it and got into my  face. Her hand tightened on my arm and she lowered her voice, “You have until the end of the  day to drop out of school. This is the last warning.” 

A taunt rose to my tongue, but I swallowed it. The  Three thoughts happened at the same time. David’s  image flashed again. “Fuck it,” came next. Third,  when I knew what I was going to do, I thought, "Lets see how this goes." 

 Kate’s eyes widened as she watched the myriad of expressions before she saw my intent. Her hand let me go, and she started to back away, but it was too  late. My hand latched onto hers instead, and I took  one second to comment, “Bet you weren’t expecting  this,” I said before my other hand grabbed the back  of her head and used all my body weight to slam her head into the table.



Playlist For Book
LET IT GO, THE NEIGHBORHOOD 
EYES ON FIRE (ZEDS DEAD REMIX) 
SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW REMIX, DO I WANNA KNOW? ARCTIC MONKEYS  BLUE FOUNDATION DUBSTEP MAFIA PROBLEM, NATALIA KILLS CONTROVERSY, NATALIA KILLS UNDER THE WATER, THE PRETTY RECKLESS 
 BONES, MS MR 
 ROYALS, LORDE
 HEY BROTHER, AVICII 
 BITING DOWN, LORDE 
 NASHVILLE, NOAH GUNDERSEN 
FIRE, NOAH GUNDERSEN 
 DAVID, NOAH GUNDERSEN 
GROW, RAE MORRIS 
WITH LOVE, CHRISTINA GRIMMIE 
FIND ME (STRIPPED), CHRISTINA GRIMMIE 
RAISE THE DEAD, RACHEL RABIN 
BUILD A COFFIN, RACHEL RABIN 
TRITONAL ALBUMS (MULTIPLE OF THESE) ALMOST ANYTHING BY LANA DEL REY  
MCMORROW (REMIX AND ORIGINAL) 
DARK ON FIRE, TURIN BRAKES 
WE DON'T EAT, JAMES VINCENT  
NASTY LETTER, OTIS TAYLOR



Tijan started writing later in life, after she  had already graduated college with a different direction in mind and a different degree under her  belt. Hitting the brakes on that path, she taught herself how to write a good book and began posting  at sites such as Fictionpress, along with Wattpad.  After receiving such encouraging messages from  readers, she self-published Fallen Crest High and  has continued throughout the year. She continues to keep writing NA books!


Book Trailer






by Whitney Martin 2:00 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%