Friday, January 17, 2014

Title: Adam, Enough Said
Series: This Can't Be Happening, #3
Author: Lynda LeeAnne
Rating: 4 Shooting Stars

Our past was painful and a lot of mistakes were made, but that was then - this is now. 
 Mia wants a fight? I'll give her one.
 She wants to leave me? I'll make her stay.
 This is our future. She belongs to me. 

 Our past wasn't just painful, it was soul-shattering, and no amount of time will change that.
 Adam wants a fight? Bring it.
 He won't let me leave? I'll make him pay. 
 This is my future. I don't belong to him. 

 Follow Adam and Mia’s journey through the deliciously dysfunctional madness they like to call...marriage.

 Author’s note: This is the third book in the This Can’t be Happening Series, but it can be read as a stand-alone. Author’s warning: Mature content, lots of cussing (as in, A LOT), a five-foot-three, redheaded, terror of a woman and a sexy, possessive, crazy, hot alpha cop.

This book begins with Adam having to go pick up his wife from jail. He had been separated from her for the last six years, and now he realized he will do anything to get her back. Mia on the other hand doesn't want him back because she thinks he's a liar and cheater. But some how some way they end up rehashing all of their crap to make up for lost time. Now they have a few other problems to deal with though like someone being after Mia. 

 The book was good, but I seriously wanted to slap both the characters. I felt it got a whole lot better after about sixty percent of the way through. I liked both the characters but I also didn't like them. I was really frustrated with all of the dumb mistakes they made and then just kept making them. I don't get why they just didn't make each other listen, but I guess they had to go through all of that to make their relationship that much better. This book can cause you to scream, cry, and then make you hot so I do recommend it. I also read this one as a stand alone novel. I'm not really down with cheating, or thinking the hero or heroine cheated so I was really ify about this one, but I'm glad I read it. But I did like then plot line and I loved the very ending it was awesome.



by Whitney Martin 12:00 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%