Sunday, December 8, 2013

Welcome to my super six Sunday. This is my first time to do it so I'm super excited! This is a book meme hosted by Bewitched Bookworms.
So make sure you link below to check out all the other Super Six as well! 

These are my 6 favorite book covers of 2013!



6) Apollyon By Jennifer L. Armentrout
This is the fourth book in this series, and I thought it was the best cover!


5) Blood Politics By Helen Harper
This was the fourth book in this series. And it was my favorite book out of the series! I loved this one!

4) A Is For Alpha Male By Laurel Ulen Curtis!
I thought this cover was adorable! And it fits the book so perfectly as well.


3) Biting Bad By Chloe Neill
I just love this series, and this book was awesome.


2) Escaping Reality By Lisa Renee Jones!
This cover totally fit the book perfectly!


1)Seize Me By Crystal Spears
This was an awesome first book to this series. And the cover feels very expressive to me!


Well that's all folks, so make sure you check out the others and see what awesome covers they have!










by Whitney Martin 10:12 AM 4 comments

4 comments :

  1. Although I haven't read any books by Jennifer Armentrout (I do have them on my TBR list), I've always found her book covers interesting.

    Thanks for dropping by my Super Six Sunday earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Thanks for stopping by as well. And I really recommend Jennifer L. Armentrout books they are very good.

      Delete
  2. Such amazing covers! The Escaping Reality cover is so expressive... Thanks for posting your list, Whitney!

    Heather @ Bewitched Bookworms

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%