Thursday, December 12, 2013

Welcome everyone to this weeks Feature & Follow Friday! This is a meme hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read to help bloggers find fellow bloggers, and more followers! 

If you follow me I will follow you back. I also need more likes on my facebook page so hit that up if you can! :)

This weeks question:
Q:

Bookselling Time: Go to your biggest bookcases. Go to the second shelf from the top and pick out the sixth book from the left. Hardsell that book to us – even if you haven’t read it or if you hated it. (if you don’t have bookcases, don’t have six books on one shelf, etc, pick a book at random)



A:

This is actually one that isn't out yet, but I recently read it on NetGalley. And it was seriously awesome! I loved it. This whole series is the ultimate urban fantasy tale with kick butt heroine, and an awesome hero. I seriously recommend this series, and this is just another awesome addition to this series!

Now what books did you pick?



by Whitney Martin 11:25 PM 20 comments

20 comments :

  1. Nice sell. This sounds like a series I need to read.
    Thanks for stopping by my FF
    Happy Friday :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by as well! Happy Friday! :)

      Delete
  2. Urban fantasy is not my usual genre, but it seems like an interesting reading.
    New GFC and G+ follower.
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started reading a whole bunch of urban fantasy books, I'm sort of stuck only wanting to read those kinds of books! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Great job! New follower via Bloglovin'. My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like urban fantasy, I should check it out. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by as well! I love this series, it is very good!

      Delete
  5. I've never heard about this book but it sounds interesting...adding it to my TBR =)
    Happy Friday.
    Amie @Magic of Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend it. It is an awesome series! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I've wanted to start the Elemental Assassin series for SO long and I just downloaded book 1 on audio...just trying to decide when to start it. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! New Bloglovin follower :)

    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by as well. I really recommend it! It is an awesome series.

      Delete
  7. Oooo this sounds so cool! I will be taking a look at it! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am a new bloglovin follower :)
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by as well! :) And I recommend this series it is awesome.

      Delete
  8. I'll have to keep an eye out for this one. Love a kick-ass heroine! Old follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I highly recommend this one!

      Delete
  9. Sounds good. Btw, I love your blog. New Google plus follower.

    Whiskey @ Unladylike Reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. Oh, this one sounds like it has the same story line as The Throne of Glass. I think I'm gonna give this book a try.

    Thanks for sharing and for stopping by THoughts and Pens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of that one, I may have to check it out! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%