Sunday, November 24, 2013

Title: Magic Bite 
Series: Kate Daniels, #1
Author: Ilona Andrews
Rating: 4 Shooting Stars


Mercenary Kate Daniels cleans up urban problems of a paranormal kind. But her latest prey, a pack of undead warriors, presents her greatest challenge. 



Magic Bites begins when mercenary Kate Daniels handler is killed. Now she is determined to figure out who the killer is. Even if it means facing down the Beast Lord, and that of the People. She has a long way to go but she also has the skill to do it. 

 This book was good. I over all enjoyed it, and I look forward to more in this series. The book kept me interested through out the whole thing, and I was constantly wondering what was going to happen next. The only problem I had with the book was sometimes it felt like I was missing something. Or certain things weren't explained in detail it just gave an abbreviated version of what it was, or what was really happening. But once I got past that I was able to really enjoy the story. And now I'm anxious to see if Kate ends up having a love interest, and what other secrets she's hiding! So over all it was a good opening to the series. I just hope that in the next books things are explained better.



by Whitney Martin 12:30 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%