Friday, November 8, 2013

Welcome to this weeks Feature & Follow Friday!
This is a meme hosted by two hosts, Alison Can Read and Parajunkee

This is a way for us to find new blogs to follow, and more followers as well. If you follow me, I will follow you back. You can follow me anyway you like. I also need more likes on my facebook page, so go like that if you can! Facebook

This weeks question:

 Q: Vlog Contest! Vlog about why you want to be next weeks feature! If you are too shy to put yourself on camera – tell us why you are sooo shy. 

 A: I am way too shy to do a Vlog. I'm not very comfortable with my voice on camera.. I feel like I sound like a squeak toy when I talk on camera so I try to avoid it as much as possible. I won't even let my husband take videos with me speaking in the backround because it bugs me so much. Now what about you all? Happy Friday!




This
by Whitney Martin 9:45 PM 13 comments

13 comments :

  1. I know how you feel. I'm way to shy to do a Vlog as well.
    Followed you on Google+ and Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! :) I like blogging so much better than doing a vlog.

      Delete
  2. I feel like most don't like their on camera voice. Me included. :) Thanks for stopping by my FF. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is probably true. Thanks for stopping by as well.

      Delete
  3. I'm very much like you so I can totally sympathize.
    Thanks for stopping by my FF
    Have a great weekend.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome! Thanks for stopping by as well.

      Delete
  4. Ughh I hate my voice on a camera! I feel so weird in hearing it. O_O
    Thanks for droppin by and following! And for the compliment about my blog! Heehee

    Followed you on Bloglovin. :)

    Michelle, The Escapist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome! Your blog is very cool. Thanks for stopping by. Have a good weekend.

      Delete
  5. Definitely agree with you! I love your blog, by the way - so fun!! I'm a new follower via Bloglovin' and Google+.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I just saw that you requested FB likes, so I did that too! :-)

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for stopping by!! and for the like of FB. Hope you have a great weekend

      Delete
  6. Haha :) I always feel awkward in front of a camera, so you're not the only one!
    New follower via GFC and e-mail :)

    ~ Shayenne
    http://bohobooknerd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one! Thanks for stopping by, I'm following you back!

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%