Sunday, October 6, 2013

Title: Cry Wolf
Series: Alpha & Omega, #1
Author: Patricia Briggs
Rating: 3 Shooting Stars


Anna never knew werewolves existed until the night she survived a violent attack…and became one herself. After three years at the bottom of the pack, she'd learned to keep her head down and never, ever trust dominant males. But Anna is that rarest kind of werewolf: an Omega. And one of the most powerful werewolves in the country will recognize her value as a pack member—and as his mate.


After falling in love with the Mercy Thompson series I thought I would love this one, but I was actually disappointed with it. It begins with Anna getting her stuff to move with her new mate to his home far away from her own. She's been treated horrible since she was changed by force three years ago, and now she has a mate who she knows nothing about. Not only does she have to deal with this, but she also has to help her mate when there is a rouge werewolf out killing humans. This is all bad because their alpha is trying to figure out a way to "come out" to the public. 

 Cry Wolf has a lot of drama, but I felt like there was very little romance, and very little of anything else. There were a few things that weren't explained very well like the stuff that happened with Charles step-mother that involved Anna. Then not only that but we don't actually see the part where Charles meets Anna, that is in a book prior to this one, yet this is the first book of the series. I find that very frustrating. I just felt like this was an over all nice story, but it had a lot to be desired. I'm not sure if I will continue reading this series, but I did like this book, I was just frustrated with a whole lot of it.


by Whitney Martin 12:39 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%