Saturday, September 21, 2013

Title: Tall, Tatted And Tempting
Series: The Reed Brothers, #1
Author: Tammy Falkner
Rating: 3 Shooting Stars

She’s locked up tight. But he might be the key. 

 Logan Reed is tall, tatted and tempting. 

Kit’s a woman with a mean right hook and a secret. 

 Kit wants a tattoo, but Logan sees more than she intends to share in the drawing of the tat she wants. He sees her in ways no one ever has.

 Logan’s not disabled; but he hasn’t spoken in eight years. He hasn’t needed to. Until he meets Kit. 

 Logan doesn’t know everything about Kit. Kit doesn’t know anything about herself, until she has to sacrifice all she ever wanted to save what’s most important to him.


This book begins with "Kit" going to get a tattoo. But when the "deaf" guy flirts with her, and touches her books she punches him in the nose. Even though she thought he was hot, she doesn't want anyone touching her unless she allows it. 

After that day, Logan, the deaf tattoo guy, finds her and takes her home for the night because she doesn't have any place else to stay. As they grow closer, Kit is determined to keep him away from the truth of why she's there. But when Logan's brother takes a turn for a worse with his cancer, Kit does everything she can including giving up herself in order for him to have a fighting chance.

 I have to say this book really surprised me. I thought that having the hero be deaf was awesome. It made it so much more interesting. However, I was slightly disappointed with the "Kit's" backs story, and why she ran away. I just thought it would be more. I have to say I like the book, but I didn't have many more feelings about it than that. I also thought it was the ending was very frustrating. It just ends, and I felt majorly left out. Not sure if I will read the next one, but this one was a nice read.


by Whitney Martin 12:13 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%