Friday, September 6, 2013

Title: Zoey Rogue
Series: Incubatti, #1
Author: Lizzy Ford
Rating: 5 Shooting Stars

He only needs three nights to make her his … 

 With more heart than sense, fearless, beautiful Zoey has saved countless college-aged women from horrifying deaths at the hands of supernatural sadists. She may be a mere half-succubus in a society that views half-breeds with derision, but she still retains the highest rescue rate of any Hunter in the Sucubatti society.

 As the calm, disciplined leader of the Incubatti Enforcers, Declan is the polar opposite of Zoey – and the sworn enemy of her society. Forced to rescue her one night, Declan realizes two things: he doesn’t need someone as wild and independent as Zoey in his life – and he can’t live without her. 

 In this world, there’s only one incubus for every sucubatti and Zoey and Declan are stuck with each other. They’re just as likely to kill each other as they are to yield to each other’s sex magic. 

 She has authority issues and drinks too much. He is the irresistibly sexy incubus pre-ordained to tame her. Neither can fight their intense attraction, and yet trusting each other is out of the question. What happens when their worlds crash down around them?

 Strike three. You’re mine.


Review Copy

 Zoey Rogue begins with Zoey being a Hunter in the Sucubatti society. She is one of the best, but she has major authority issues. Her whole world crashes when Declan, the "enemy", becomes her soul-mate. Meaning they need each other even if they don't want it. Zoey doesn't want to deal with this, but Declan isn't giving her a choice. As these two start to form their bond, others are out to tear them apart.

 I LOVED this book. The story was wonderful. It was written perfectly, and it kept me constantly entertained with Zoey. Zoey is a fierce, brave, loyal and amazing women. And Declan is just as awesome. Add that with the awesome side characters, and you get the perfect story. The only bad thing about the book was the end. It wasn't really a cliffhanger, but I'm still dying to know what happens next. I can not wait for the next book!


by Whitney Martin 12:00 AM 6 comments

6 comments :

  1. Awesome review, Whit. I haven't read Zoey Rogue yet although I own it. But I have read Lizzy Ford's Rhyn series (well, the first 3) and LOVED them! She's a fabulous writer. I'm so glad you enjoy Zoey. Now I'm really anxious to read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first Lizzy Ford book and it was AMAZING!! I still can't get it out of my head, and I can not wait for the next book to come out.

      Delete
  2. Oooh, now this one looks like a fun read! Thanks for sharing your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! This one was super awesome!

      Delete
  3. Love this book! I had fun reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Loved it too! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%