Sunday, September 1, 2013

Title: Craving Constellations
Author: Nicole Jacquelyn
Rating: 3 Shooting Stars

"How is it, that someone can make decision after decision attempting to get away from their past and somehow end up right back where they started?

 When Brenna decided to leave the only life she'd ever known, she never thought she'd ever be back. Now, five years later she's running from her clean cut husband straight back to the motorcycle club that raised her... and the man she left behind. She left with a secret, and as soon as she returns the truth will break her carefully constructed life wide open.


Craving Constellations begins when Brenna leaves her abusive husband to go back to her father after five years of being gone. She left because of some things that happened in the past, and now she's going back because she knows she will be safe. However she didn't realize what it would do to the people she left behind when shows up, and with a child who looks just like one of the clubs members. That's right I said CLUB, meaning motorcycle club. Which means Brenna's dad is the vp of that club, and he will do what ever he can to make sure she is safe. 

But first she must own up to her mistakes. This brings in Dragon, the man she had a one night stand with so long ago, and got pregnant with his child. But Brenna never told him. Now, not only is he a club member, but he's super pissed at her for hiding everything she did, and she still has more secrets to hide. But Dragon is done with her crap, he's not letting her get away again. 


 I have to say I enjoyed the story line, but for some reason I just couldn't connect much with the characters. I didn't really feel much of there emotions in the book. I'm not saying it wasn't written there plain as day, I'm saying I just couldn't feel it, I was only reading it. So that was some what of a disappointment. I don't know if there will be more books, but if there are I will probably read them. Because I liked the story line, and I loved the side characters like Casper, and a few others so I hope to see more of them. But I have to say for me this book just didn't meet the mark, it only ended up being okay.



by Whitney Martin 4:16 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%