Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Series: Rock Chick #8
Author: Kristen Ashley
Rating: 

Ally Nightingale has secrets. Secrets she doesn't even share with the Rock Chicks. But two men know what she's up to. One has her back. The other has her heart, but he doesn't know it.

As Ally rewinds the last year of her life, she knows two things. One, she’s never going to get what every Rock Chick should have—her own Hot Bunch guy. And two, she’s a Nightingale through and through. She just isn’t sure what to do about that.

But as her secrets are revealed, the men in her life react. Darius Tucker, a lifelong friend, as usual takes her back. Ren Zano, the man she loves, isn’t quite so sure. The Rock Chicks, Hot Bunch and the entire gang at Fortnum’s weigh in, and a Rock Chick Revolution starts brewing.

It’s up to Ally to control it and prove what she knows down to her bones.

She’s a Rock Chick, she deserves her hot guy and she’s going to keep the one she wants…

Because she’s a Nightingale.

Rock Chick Revolution is straight up ROCK CHICK RIGHTEOUS!

This book is about Ally get her own Hot Bunch guy, and Ally also comes into her own "Nightingale."
We get to see how Ren and Ally get together, and what they've been going through. But Ally has also been working cases with Darius.  Ally is dead set on proving to everyone she can do this, it is what she feels is for her, and no one is going to get in her way. 

Ally surprised me in this book. I didn't realize just how smart she was, not only that just how good she was at the "job." She was totally awesome. Ally is totally my hero! She is my all time favorite Rock Chick! And Ren was so much more than what I thought he was going to be. I also loved getting to see everyone else react to them being together, and how Ally dealt with it.

Now I'm super excited to see what's going down with Stella and Mace in L.A. Can not wait for those stories to come out. And also this book had a dash of Darius' story as well. I totally loved everything that happened with Darius and Ally. 

Over all this book was AMAZING. It is the perfect end to this series. Now I'm depressed because it's over, but I'm looking forward to new things to come.

Rock Chick Out!
by Whitney Martin 2:19 PM 4 comments

4 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm over-tired! Let's see if I can get it right third time around. :)

    I'm so glad you loved it, Whit! I was trying not to read too much of your review as I'm busy with #7 still. It was one eye open, and one closed, lol. I can't wait to read Ally's story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm actually already reading it again. I seriously love this book!

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%