Sunday, August 11, 2013

Title: Raven's Rose
Series: Charity, #3
Author: DeAnna Kinney
Rating: 4 Shooting Stars

All of your favorite characters return for this final installment in the Charity Series. Follow along as Levi, Charity, Eli, Raven, and Wesley embark on new adventures including forbidden love, new friendships, vampire battles, the all-too-familiar chaos, and even tragedy. This is Book 3 in the Charity Series and is a collection of novellas that interweave the stories of Raven, Eli, and Wesley. These stories will make you laugh, cry, hold your breath, and make you wish this beloved series wasn’t over.



ARC


This book is the last in the Charity Series, and has Raven, Eli, and Wesley's stories in it. So since the book basically had three parts to it, I'm going to do my review for each part as well.

Raven's Story:
This part kicks off just after the second book in the series. Raven meets "Rose" who is a great great great grandchild to the first women Raven has ever loved, who was also named "Rose." When these two meet there is an instant connection. But both of them have to figure out who it's going to work with their differences, and the people who could harm them.


I really enjoyed this one. I loved Rose. I loved how on the first date she was straight with Raven about her being different from the other Rose. Because I was thinking in my head, "hold the phone" (as Charity likes to say) he can't be with just because of who she reminds him of. But it wasn't like that at all. He was totally falling just for her, and she for him. And they each had to face some trials before they where able to be happy, but I was so happy for Raven. I really believed he deserved to be happy!




Eli's Story:
This one starts out with a girl who has very unique eyes. We get to see mainly her point of view through this part of it. I didn't really like her at first, but then she grew on me. That was why I was so sad when everything happened. I'm not sure how I feel about how Eli got his happy ending, but I'm glad he did. I don't really have a lot to say about this one, other than it was very sad.




Wesley's Story:
This is probably my favorite one out of this whole book. I loved Hope. She wasn't afraid to stand up to Wesley, and she also wasn't afraid to let him know how she felt about him either. It was like they majorly irritated each other, but then they each found something in the other that they knew they couldn't live without. I really loved that. 


This one really starts out when Hope comes to stay with Wesley's pack because her father thinks she's hanging out with a "troubled" crowd. So Hope doesn't want to be anywhere with Wesley or his pack. But things kind of change when she actually finds people she connects with, and when she has feelings for Wesley. I loved the ending. And now I'm sort of sad that I won't see anymore of them. 




So that concludes this review, and I have to say I really recommend this series. It was very good!



by Whitney Martin 9:54 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%