Saturday, August 24, 2013

Title: Hell's Knights
Series: The MC Sinners, #1
Author: Bella Jewel
Rating: 4 Shooting Stars

Sex. Who really knows sex? I mean, we've all had sex, great sex even but when you get down to the details, how many of us actually see sex for the raw, primal act that it is?

I thought I knew sex. I've had sex. Heck, I've felt lust. Once, I've even felt love. I thought I knew exactly what sex was. 

Until I met Cade.

He's the meaning of sex. 

He's a biker.

He's dangerous.

He's powerful.

He's dominant.

He wants me.

My world is about to change, for the better? I don't know. But here's my story, I hope you're ready for it because it's not the beautiful, heart wrenching story most people have to tell. It's passionate, forbidden, morally incorrect and downright, fucking beautiful.

Hell's Knights starts out with Addison going to live with her dad who is the president of a motorcycle club. They haven't ever met before, Addison believes he abandoned her long ago. So now all she wants is a place to say till she can get enough money to move one. To Run. Because Addison is running from her past...

But things change when she meets Cade the vice president of her dad's club. Cade is a beautiful, dangerous man who Addison doesn't want to fall for, but she knows that's a losing battle. Especially when Cade sets his sights on her.

"I've seen a lot of people in my life, and I've been with a lot of girls. None of them are as real as you, I'll fu*k you, sugar. I'll calim you because you're the meaning of need. You're what I've been lookin' for."

Wow, if that isn't biker poetic I'm not sure what is. I really loved Cade. He does everything he can to get Addison. And then they find out what she's running from. Then we sit back and watch the bikers take care of what matters to them.

This book has lots of action, sex, father-daughter drama, and romance. I thought it was a dark, yet sometimes humorous story. It has great side characters as well that set up the story for the next book in the serious. Over all I have to say this book was very good. The only thing bad about it was I felt it was way too short. I wish it had been longer. Other wise I really enjoyed reading this one. And I look forward to reading the next in the series as well.


by Whitney Martin 2:07 PM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed this so well, Whit. I've only read one MC book (Undeniable) but I'm hooked. I'll have to pick up this one. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed this one. And if your into MC books, I recommend the Chaos Series by Kristen Ashley. Those are awesome. :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%