Saturday, July 13, 2013

Title: The Rocker That Needs Me
Series: The Rocker, #3
Author: Terri Anne Browning
Rating: 4 Shooting Stars

The Demon…

I’ve been fighting my own demons for most of my life. The alcohol seems to numb the pain, but it never makes the nightmares go away. All I want in life is a little peace. When I met my angel it felt like I found it, but there is so much standing between us. Why does she have to be so young…?

The Demon’s Angel…

Meeting Drake was the best thing to ever happen to me. I found my friend, my soul mate. But he lets my age stand between us. There is something that haunts him, and I selfishly want to be the one that helps him conquer his ghosts. If he would just let me in, let me closer, I think I could help him.


In the third book of The Rocker series we get to see some of the things that happened in the previous one again just though Lana and Drake's point of view. 
Then we see something else happen between the two of them that ends up hurting Lana. 

So Lana goes to college in New York, and Drake goes to rehab. Now months later Drake is determined to get her back, but Lana isn't so sure she can trust him. 

They have a lot of bad things happen to them during there journey together, but it was a very good journey. I really enjoyed these characters, and I loved getting to see other peoples point of view in the book too. And I can not wait for the next book. This is a really good series, and I very much enjoy it. 


by Whitney Martin 12:00 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%