Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Title: Satin And Steel
Series: Riding The Line, #1
Author: Jayna Vixen
Rating: 3 Shooting Stars

All Rhiannon Blake wanted was to find her little sister, Mickey. The last thing she expected when she walked into the seedy biker bar was to be assaulted. Luckily, Dax Jamison, the tall, muscled, vice president of The Phantoms motorcycle crew rescues her. At first, the innocent college girl clashes with the dominant biker. Then, a slow fire begins to burn between them, culminating in a fiery explosion of sex, drugs, and passion. 

At first, Rhiannon is more than a little afraid of the sexy, tattooed biker. He’s arrogant, domineering, and dangerous. When her apartment is ransacked, Dax insists that The Phantoms provide protection for Rhiannon until he can figure out why she is being targeted by a rival crew. When an escaped drug cartel boss joins the mix, things start to get complicated. Loosely based on the hit television show, Sons of Anarchy, this work combines a strong plot with a scorching tale of danger, intrigue and romance. 


Wow, Okay so I've been fighting with myself about this being a two or three star book. I will go ahead, and go with the higher rating because I want to read the  next book. The reason it is considered to be lower than a three star is because of the "cheating" and I won't say more about that because I don't want to ruin it. 

This book is about Rhiannon looking of her sister who recently went missing. But she runs into a whole lot of trouble trying to find her, and gets rescued by Dax, the VP of the Phantoms motorcycle club. I enjoyed reading this story, because I loved everything going on in Rhiannon's life. The only thing that bothered me was:

1)The cliffhanger ending
2)The cheating
3)The way Rhiannon could seem so weak at times. 

Other than that I did like reading this book. And I seriously can not wait to read more, but I'm a little bummed about how this one ending. I do not like to be left hanging in the wind so to speak. So until the next book...



by Whitney Martin 11:53 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%