Thursday, June 6, 2013

Title: Reflected In You
Series: Crossfire, #2
Author: Sylvia Day
Rating: 2 Shooting Stars

Gideon Cross. As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was damaged and tormented on the inside. He was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with the darkest of pleasures. I couldn't stay away. I didn't want to. He was my addiction... my every desire... mine.

My past was as violent as his, and I was just as broken. We’d never work. It was too hard, too painful... except when it was perfect. Those moments when the driving hunger and desperate love were the most exquisite insanity. 

We were bound by our need. And our passion would take us beyond our limits to the sweetest, sharpest edge of obsession.


I thought this book would be really good, but I was wrong. I didn't like this one. 
It's about bad people coming back from Eva's past, and Gideon seems to be with another women now. 
I just didn't like it. The only thing I liked about the book was the end when you find out the reason why Gideon has been with another women. 

This book makes Eva and Gideon's relationship seem a whole lot stranger than before. Now they seem to have a whole more trust in each other, but yet they keep doing things that hurt the other. 

This book was not for me. I hated to see Eva's heartbreak even if in the end it wasn't as it seemed. It still bugged me enough not to like the book. 


by Whitney Martin 6:23 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%