Thursday, June 6, 2013

Title: Entwined With You
Series: Crossfire, #3
Author: Sylvia Day
Rating: 3 Shooting Stars

From the moment I first met Gideon Cross, I recognized something in him that I needed. Something I couldn’t resist. I saw the dangerous and damaged soul inside–so much like my own. I was drawn to it. I needed him as surely as I needed my heart to beat.

No one knows how much he risked for me. How much I’d been threatened, or just how dark and desperate the shadow of our pasts would become.

Entwined by our secrets, we tried to defy the odds. We made our own rules and surrendered completely to the exquisite power of possession.


Entwined with you was a lot better than the second book in this series. It's about Gideon, and Eva getting back together, but they have to hide their relationship for a while to make sure the police don't suspect anything. As things progress though a whole lot of drama happens, with Eva's ex Brett, Gideon's ex Corrine, Cary, Eva's parents and lots more. It's a whole mess of drama. 

This one was okay. It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad either. I love how we get to see more of Gideon, and Eva together. I sort of hate how Gideon still has to sleep on his own, I thought they would have worked through that by now. And I didn't like how Corrine, and Brett keep messing up Eva and Gideon's lives, it drove me crazy. I wish they would have just pushed both of them away and been done with it. 

I'm not sure if I will read the next one. When this one ended it didn't answer a whole lot of the questions that were brought up. But I was excited about the advancement between Eva, and Gideon. But now I'm a little bit frustrated with the fact that there will be more of Cary's drama, along with Corrine's. I, personally do not care for either of those characters so I do not understand why they are brought into the picture so much. I felt this book could have ended the series, but alas it didn't. There will be two more books, five total from what is being said now.


by Whitney Martin 6:37 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%