Friday, June 14, 2013

Title: Bad Things
Series: Tristan & Danika, #1
Author: R.K. Lilley
Rating: 3 Shooting Stars

Danika hasn’t had an easy life. Being insanely attracted to bad boys has never helped make it easier. 
One look at Tristan, and every brain cell she possessed went up in smoke. This man was trouble with a capital T. It was a given.
She knew better. Bad boys were bad. Especially for her. Considering her history, it was crazy to think otherwise. So why did crazy have to feel so damn fine?
For as long as she could remember, Danika had been focused on the future with single-minded purpose. Tristan came along and taught her everything there was to know about letting go, and living in the present. She fell, hard, and deep. Of course, that only made her impact with the ground that much more devastating.

Bad Things is about Tristan and Danika, and their train wreck of a love story. This series can be read as a standalone, or with the Up in the Air trilogy.


I wanted to read this book after I finished Grounded (Up In The Air, #3) because I loved what was going on between Tristan and Danika. But I was somewhat disappointed. I still might read the next book because I really want to know what happened for them to not speak to each other for so long. But I'm not sure if I will or not. 
This book is about Danika and Tristan having a huge attraction to one another. But neither of them want a relationship, so they just become really good friends. But things get complicated when feelings become involved, and they can't fight the attraction any longer. 
They both make some big mistakes, but I was really frustrated when the same problems kept happening over and over again. The ending kind of bugged me too. I sort of felt like nothing was resolved. 
Overall the book was okay. Not something that I will read again, but I did enjoy it while I read it. 


by Whitney Martin 3:49 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%