Thursday, May 16, 2013

Title: The Promise
Series: Fallen Star, #4
Author: Jessica Sorensen
Rating: 4 Shooting Stars

My name is Gemma Lucas and my life’s a mess. Alex is gone, my dad’s trapped in his own mind, and my mom’s working for the dark side. Not to mention Nicholas refuses to quit haunting me. 

The world has also entered apocalyptic mode. Everyday more vampires, witches, and fey run the streets. Innocent people are dying. The Mark of Malefiscus is showing up everywhere. And I’m the only one who can stop it.

The only problem is I have to die in order to do so. And I have to let Alex die. Something I’m not sure I can do.


This is the final book in this series, and it was awesome. There is so much going on now. Gemma knows what she has to do to save the world, and to save her love Alex. But Alex also has something up his sleeve to help save Gemma. It kind of reminded me slightly of Romeo and Juliet, I won't give away more than that though. But I was extremely happy with the end. I ended up loving Alex, even though at times I thought he was a real jerk, but he is perfect for Gemma. 

I highly recommend this book, and series. Seriously it is just that awesome!! 



by Whitney Martin 1:46 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%