Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Title: Wicked Cravings
Series: Phoenix Pack, #2
Author: Suzanne Wright
Rating: 4 Shooting Stars

Despite having been besotted with Dante Garcea since she was a child, wolf shifter Jaime Farrow figures that it’s time to move past the crush. If he wanted her, he wouldn’t have ignored her flirtatious behavior, right? Hiding her intense attraction to him isn’t easy – especially now that they're part of the same pack again – but with bigger issues to worry about and with the submissive wolf act to maintain, Jaime is resolute on moving forward. Now if only the workaholic control-freak would let her…

As the pack Beta, Dante doesn't have the space or time in his life for a relationship. As such, he ignores his intense hunger for the willful – and sometimes crazy – Jaime. Yet when her flirtations abruptly end, Dante finds that he doesn’t like losing her attention. He finds something else too – Jaime's hiding something. Determined to uncover her secret, he sets out to break through her defenses, even though being around her intensifies his cravings for her. What he finds is a problem that Jaime is convinced not even a powerful Beta can solve.


I was so excited about reading this book, I just
 couldn't wait! I loved Dante in the first book, and I love him even more in this book. He is seriously awesome. 
This book starts when Jamie decides her "crush" on Dante is over. She no longer wants to pine over someone who doesn't want her. But Dante doesn't seem to take this very well, all of his wolf instincts start taking over when it comes to Jamie, and he realizes she is hiding something and he is bound and determined to figure out what it is. But only because she's a packmate, and he will do anything he can to help his pack, right?  Well this story had a lot of drama to it, but the only flaw I saw was that I was able to predict a lot of what was going to happen. I'm not saying that's a bad thing exactly just take some of the spark out of the book when you realize a head of time with is going to happen. 

Dante is a really good guy, except I think he is kind of a jerk to Jamie at first. But when he realizes she's just not going to wait around for him anymore, he doesn't like that all, and he misses her even though he doesn't realize it yet. He is a control freak, bossy, and very very protect of Jamie. And I love this about it. It really makes things interesting. 

And Jamie is super strong, I admired her throughout the whole book. She is a very wonderful character. The only thing I didn't like about Jamie was the fact that she seemed to act like Taryn when talking to Greta, that just got on my nerves. But other than that she is one of a kind. 

This story was so good, it has me wanting more of this series already. I can not wait for more, I really want to see what happens with all of the other characters, and if they get their own story. I really hope Dominic gets his own story, I have soft spot for him he is cheesy hilarious. 


by Whitney Martin 7:15 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%