Saturday, April 27, 2013

Title: One Grave At A Time
Series: Night Huntress, #6 
Author: Jeaniene Frost
Rating: 3 Shooting Stars

How do you send a killer to the grave when he's already dead?

Having narrowly averted an (under)World War, Cat Crawfield wants nothing more than a little downtime with her vampire husband, Bones. Unfortunately, her gift from New Orleans's voodoo queen just keeps on giving--leading to a personal favor that sends them into battle once again, this time against a villainous spirit.

Centuries ago, Heinrich Kramer was a witch hunter. Now, every All Hallows Eve, he takes physical form to torture innocent women before burning them alive. This year, however, a determined Cat and Bones must risk all to send him back to the other side of eternity--forever. But one wrong step and they'll be digging their own graves.


I will start by saying I seriously love this series, so far all of the books have been really good, and I can not wait to read more. 
That being said however, this book was a major disappointment. I classify it in my "only okay" category, because it mainly just seemed like a "filler" book. All of the stuff that happened in this book didn't really seem to have a lot to do with the "overall" story in this series. I mean I love seeing Cat, and Bones together and all but this book was just not that great in my opinion. 
Bones, and Cat have help defeat a ghost who becomes "solid" on Halloween ever year, and kills three women. They get terrorized by said ghost several times through the book, and all of the other character's just seemed to be there for humor, nothing major really happened except for the stuff with Cat's uncle Don. I am still looking forward to the next book, and I hope it will be a lot better than this one. 


by Whitney Martin 5:42 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%