Monday, April 22, 2013

Title: Biting Cold
Series: Chicagoland Vampires, #6
Author: Chloe Neill
Rating: 4 Shooting Stars

Turned into a vampire against her will, twenty-eight-year-old Merit found her way into the dark circle of Chicago’s vampire underground, where she learned there was more to supernaturals than met the eye—and more supernaturals than the public ever imagined.
And not all the secrets she learned were for sharing—among humans or inhumans.

Now Merit is on the hunt, charging across the stark American Midwest, tailing a rogue supernatural intent on stealing an ancient artifact that could unleash catastrophic evil on the world. But Merit is also the prey. An enemy of Chicagoland is hunting her, and he’ll stop at nothing to get the book for himself. No mercy allowed. 

No rules apply. No lives spared. The race is on.


When I started this I was so happy that Ethan was back!! I'm so upset when all of that stuff happened with him, and I can not stand Mallory. I did enjoy reading this one, but it frustrated me that the things between Ethan, and Merit seemed to be repeating themselves. Ethan was doing the same thing that he had done before but just in a different way. *Spoiler Alert* It also bugged me that he "hurt" Merit's arm, but yet she didn't heal after it, she still had a mark at least 8 hours later, and that didn't make sense to me. Because in a previous book when Merit had gotten shot, those wounds had healed almost instantly so this just bothered me a little bit. 
However I loved all of the stuff that happened with Tate, it made the story very interesting, and I can not wait for the next book. Though I am seriously worried about what might happen with the GP, I'm still looking forward to what's going to happen! :) I highly recommend this book, and this series it is amazing! 



by Whitney Martin 7:14 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%