Thursday, March 21, 2013

Title: Out At Home
Author: JL Paul
Rating: 2 Shooting Stars
When green reporter Taylor Lockwood finally gets a real story, her excitement is short-lived. She's supposed to interview Brady Nolan, a local boy who made it to the big leagues. Unfortunately for Taylor, she has a history with Brady.

Brady had been the big man on campus back at high school - leaving a trail of broken hearts behind him. But he'd seemed different with Taylor - more attentive and loving. They'd managed to stay together most of the school year - even attending Senior Prom. But all of that ended the day after Prom when her best friend informed her that she had been part of a bet that Brady had made with his friend, Jason.

It took Taylor years to get over it - but she'd managed. Now, however, Brady Nolan is thrust back into her life, and although she's determined to put him and the entire high school incident behind her - he's determined to never let her go again.


Out At Home started out very interesting. It is about a women reporter who has to do a story on her old high school boyfriend who broke her heart. The way he broke her heart was different than most stories you read about, he made a horrible bet with  some of his jock friends, and I won't give more away than that but it was really interesting. But I just couldn't FEEL anything from the characters. The writing just seemed "cut and dry" no emotion really. And some of the things that happened in the story made me want to bang my head against the wall because of how freaking cheesy it was. I mean seriously!  Jeez, anyways This is a 2 out of 5 stars in my opinion. It was rather boring, and dull. This is not the book for me, I did not enjoy reading it. I forced myself to finish it. 









by Whitney Martin 11:32 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%