Friday, March 22, 2013

Title: Order Of The Dimensions
Author: Irene Helenowski
Rating: 2 Shooting Stars
When Jane Kremowski first began her graduate studies in physics at Madison State University in Wisconsin, little did she know where her work would take her. Now, she is embroiled in a multitude of dimensions all leading to different outcomes. She and her colleagues therefore must act wisely in order to take and keep away the Order of Dimension from falling into the wrong hands for the sake of her loved ones.


ARC 

Order Of The Dimensions caught my attention because the fact you can travel to different dimensions. I thought it would be really very interesting, and the story could go several different directions because of this concept. This is the first time I have ever read a book like this, and was very excited about getting an opportunity to read it! 
Once I started the book it was not what I had been imagining. I seemed to get confused easily because there was a lack of detail in many things in this story. Also I really enjoy to get caught up in the book I'm reading, and to do that I have to feel what the character's are feeling, and in Order Of The Dimensions I just wasn't able to do that. I felt like the story kept repeating itself as well. And the ending wasn't very appealing, I felt like it made the whole story pointless because of what happened. I believe the author has a really good idea going with this book, but I feel it was poorly done in this instance. I have to say I didn't enjoy this book overly much, and feel it didn't live up to its potential. I give it a Two out of Five Stars. 


by Whitney Martin 9:00 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%