Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Title: Find You In The Dark
Series: Find You In The Dark, #1
Author: A. Meredith Walters
Rating: 3 Shooting Stars

Maggie Young had the market on normal. Normal friends, normal parents, normal grades...normal life. 

Until him.

Clayton Reed was running from his past and an army of personal demons that threatened to take him down. He never thought he had a chance at happiness.

Until her.

Maggie thought their love could overcome anything. Clay thought she was all he needed to fix his messy life. 

That together, they could face the world.

But the darkness is always waiting. 

Sometimes the greatest obstacle to true love is within yourself.




When I read the first few chapters of this book I was  really excited about it. But then through the middle of the book I got bored, and frustrated with it. I just kept wanting it to end, everything seemed to just drag on. The ending is what made me actually think the book was  okay. It was really sad, and I did cry a little. But overall this book is just okay. I don't think I will be reading the next one.


by Whitney Martin 11:04 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%